Guiding Scriptures: Psalm 24:1, I Corinthians 4:1-2, Galatians 4:2, and I Peter 4: 1 0
Purpose: Engage the entire congregation in understanding the meaning of stewardship as well as leading the congregation in practicing sound principles of stewardship in every aspect of their lives.
- Equip congregants for growth as responsible stewards
- Enable the church to fulfill its mission and ministry through stewardship
- Assist congregants in identifying the inclusive nature of stewardship as more than money, time, talents and treasures
- Associate Ministers' Ministry
- Finance Ministry
- Deacon Ministry
- Deaconess Ministry
- Ministers' Spouses Ministry
- Trustee Ministry
Questions or Interested in joining any of the Stewardship ministries? Call 703-360-4170.